We offer free access to our public wireless Internet network. As with the use of any open wi-fi network, we urge patrons to use safe internet practices:
- Avoid transmitting sensitive personal information
- Utilize updated antivirus protection on your device
- Only visit safe and encrypted websites
The library provides public access computers:
- 5 public computers for adults in the Library Main Room
- 2 public computers for children in the Youth Department
- First-come, first-served basis
- Equipped with Microsoft Office Suite
*All parents and children 17 and under must adhere to our Internet Use Policy*
Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
Print copies are .10 cents/page black & white; .50 cents/page color
Scan for free. Our flatbed scanner can convert documents and pictures to PDF, Jpg, html, mp3 and translated files.
Scan to email, USB, Google Drive, One Drive or Dropbox.
Fax service is $1.00/page.